Three ways to enjoy the rainy season
Recently, we have a lot of not fine day because of rainy season.
So, I want to introduce you to spend happy time with rain.
First way is to read books hearing rainy sounds.
It is said that most people can concentrate more on their work with a little sound than in quiet or noisy places. Sound of rain is good to concentrate on reading, studying and so on.
Second way is to clean your room.
Because of rain, humidity is high. You may feel it is uncomfortable.
However, it’s good for cleaning up. You can vacuum without stirring dust up.
Third way is to go out and have walk.
You can refresh your mind!! If you dare to take the action, you may be able to feel extraordinary pleasure.
If you have some ideas to enjoy rainy season, please tell me with comments:)
I feel happy if you can spend happy days by reading this blog!!!
So, I want to introduce you to spend happy time with rain.
First way is to read books hearing rainy sounds.
It is said that most people can concentrate more on their work with a little sound than in quiet or noisy places. Sound of rain is good to concentrate on reading, studying and so on.
Second way is to clean your room.
Because of rain, humidity is high. You may feel it is uncomfortable.
However, it’s good for cleaning up. You can vacuum without stirring dust up.
Third way is to go out and have walk.
You can refresh your mind!! If you dare to take the action, you may be able to feel extraordinary pleasure.
If you have some ideas to enjoy rainy season, please tell me with comments:)
I feel happy if you can spend happy days by reading this blog!!!
I think they are all great ways to spend the rainy season.
返信削除I'll try the first one.