My hometown
Today, I’ll introduce my city to you.
I’m living in Takasago city Hyogo prefecture.
Takasago is located between Himeji city and Kakogawa city.
My city isn’t famous compared to Himeji or Kakogawa.
However, there are many points that you should know.
Firstly, In my city, there are many factories.
For instance, Kikkoman, Suntory, Mitsubishi Hitachi Power Systems, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries and so on.
Citizen of Takasago go to factory tour when we are children.
Secondly, we are very enthusiastic about festival, held in fall.
Unbelievably, we are allowed to be absent from school on festival day.
We work hard every year for enjoying the festival.
Finally, there is much beautiful nature.We have river, sea, mountain and so on.
Especially, I recommend you to try Harima Alps.
It’s not so high mountain but you can enjoy it!!
I’m living in Takasago city Hyogo prefecture.
Takasago is located between Himeji city and Kakogawa city.
My city isn’t famous compared to Himeji or Kakogawa.
However, there are many points that you should know.
Firstly, In my city, there are many factories.
For instance, Kikkoman, Suntory, Mitsubishi Hitachi Power Systems, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries and so on.
Citizen of Takasago go to factory tour when we are children.
Secondly, we are very enthusiastic about festival, held in fall.
Unbelievably, we are allowed to be absent from school on festival day.
We work hard every year for enjoying the festival.
Finally, there is much beautiful nature.We have river, sea, mountain and so on.
Especially, I recommend you to try Harima Alps.
It’s not so high mountain but you can enjoy it!!
I'm from Hyogo too, but I have never been to Takasago city.
返信削除I'm surprised that you can be absent from school on festival day.
I learned that Takasago city is very attractive.
返信削除If I have the opportunity, I want to go there.
Your hometown is great!
返信削除I want to someday.
Your hometown"Takasago city" sounds great!!!
返信削除I want to visit there.
I'm from Hyogo too!
返信削除My cousins live in Takasago city. So I've visited the city many times.