The way of dehumidification

The rainy season is coming to an end, but I will tell you how to dehumidify it.

First, prepare a frozen plastic bottle, washbasin and fan. I prefer two liters of plastic bottles, but I don't mind if they're small. Put the plastic bottle in the washbasin and blow the air from the fan.

If you feel cold, you can dehumidify a little without blowing the fan wind to the plastic bottle. Condensation water comes out of the plastic bottle and it can be dehumidified by being stored in the washbasin. I tried it in my room on a rainy day (my room was small), the humidity dropped about 5%. The dehumidification effect is higher on days when the room is closed, such as when the window must be closed.

I think the rainy season is almost over, so you may not have many chances to try it, but please try it on a day when you can't open the window, such as a midsummer rainy day.

コメント

  1. I don't know this way.
    There are days when it is still humid, so I'd like to try it.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

How I study English

Three ways to enjoy the rainy season