How I study English
How do you study English?
Recently, because of this situation, we cannot speak by person. Then, which way of studying you think is fun?
I’ll introduce my studying ways and I’d be happy if you can enjoy my studying way.
I often use YouTube and wikiHow. On the YouTube, I watch TED or listen some songs. I can enjoy studying with those ways. Especially, I am able to enjoy watching TED because we can watch the movies we like. There are various kinds of movies so we can watch the movies that we are interested in. Moreover, there is English subtitles and sometimes there is Japanese subtitles so I could understand the content by using it. Same as TED, I can read my favorite article in wikiHow. Some of the articles have quiz so I can understand how much I understand.
In those ways, I am studying English every day with enjoyment. Why don’t you try those ways?
Recently, because of this situation, we cannot speak by person. Then, which way of studying you think is fun?
I’ll introduce my studying ways and I’d be happy if you can enjoy my studying way.
I often use YouTube and wikiHow. On the YouTube, I watch TED or listen some songs. I can enjoy studying with those ways. Especially, I am able to enjoy watching TED because we can watch the movies we like. There are various kinds of movies so we can watch the movies that we are interested in. Moreover, there is English subtitles and sometimes there is Japanese subtitles so I could understand the content by using it. Same as TED, I can read my favorite article in wikiHow. Some of the articles have quiz so I can understand how much I understand.
In those ways, I am studying English every day with enjoyment. Why don’t you try those ways?
Your English learning is so great!
返信削除I use TED too, but sometimes I feel that it is difficult for me...
Let's both try our best!