Trip to the UK
I went to London as a school trip. The trip was very memorable for me, so I’ll introduce some pieces of memories to share my exciting.
I visited London in January so it was very cold but I love London’s climate. It’s because there was not dry like Japan’s winter.
I saw “THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA“ in the opera house. To see the movie, we, my classmates and I, had to study about the work.
First, we read the book and we wrote book review three times. Next, we studied songs within a play. And we saw the movies in English.
Finally, we could see the opera:)
I visited National Gallery, The British Museum, palaces, castles, London Eye and so on.
I drank British tea many times and I ate Fish&Chips many times.
The trip was fantastic!!
I recommend you to visit there once at least in your life.
I visited London in January so it was very cold but I love London’s climate. It’s because there was not dry like Japan’s winter.
I saw “THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA“ in the opera house. To see the movie, we, my classmates and I, had to study about the work.
First, we read the book and we wrote book review three times. Next, we studied songs within a play. And we saw the movies in English.
Finally, we could see the opera:)
I visited National Gallery, The British Museum, palaces, castles, London Eye and so on.
I drank British tea many times and I ate Fish&Chips many times.
The trip was fantastic!!
I recommend you to visit there once at least in your life.

I am envious of your school trip to London! Fantastic!
返信削除I like "THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA".
Your school trip is great.
返信削除UK`s town looks beautiful.