My life of senior high school

    When I was 14, I was told by my mother to go to a school which specialize in learning English. I searched many schools and made up my mind to study in DGA(English course).
I could entered that school owing to my effort. However, that course has sooo many homework every day. At my surprise, many people studied even in the lunch time!!! I had to study all day or stay up all night to complete my homework.

    Even though I studied English so many hours, I couldn’t increase my English ability because of my lack of courage. It’s because almost all people got their ability through speaking with ALTs. I knew I had to speak to someone but I couldn’t.
I don’t want to repeat the same mistake.

    I had hard days of studying but I had a lot of fun. I visited London as a school trip, accepted homestay, interacted with many countries’ students and so on.
I had wonderful days with unique students:)

コメント

  1. I'm surprised that many people studied in the lunch time!
    I think that you had an amazing experience.
    I want you to tell me anything about your scool trip in London!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

How I study English

Three ways to enjoy the rainy season

The way of dehumidification